close

獻給我的寶貝姊妹們
(噗~其實我也是借花獻佛來著~靜PO給我的~)
世界不能盡如人意
會失望、會難過
會總是不可避免的遇上瞎事
或者總是把青蛙當王子~
但是....
跌跌撞撞之後
看著你們
我知道....
I CAN BE STRONG~
AND YOU ,TOO!










應觀眾(就是誤人子弟又不認真學習英文的榴槤小姐)要求~
附翻譯
不過....
當然不可能是我翻的啦!
是某即將前往『阿美利肯』的有為青年熱情贊助~
哈哈




Are you swimming upstream in oceans of blue?
妳是否正在憂鬱的海中勉力向上?
Do you feel like your sinking?
是否感到自己的無力?
Are you sick of the rain after all you’ve been through?
在經歷這一切後妳是否對雨天感到厭惡
Well I know what you’re thinking
我知道妳在想什麼
When you can’t take it. You can make it Sometime soon I know you’ll see.
當你不能承受的時候 我知道你將會看到自己總有一天會成功的
When you are in your darkest hour
當妳在人生中最黑暗的時期
And all of the light just fades away
所有希望就這樣地褪去
When you’re like a single flower whose colors have turned to shades of gray
當妳如同一朵從彩色轉為灰暗的孤單花朵
Well hang on and be strong
請堅持住而且堅強點
We’re taking each step one day at a time
我們要一步一腳印
You can’t lose your spirit
別喪失自我
Live and let live, forgive and forget
活著, 且別念著舊惡
Its all how you see it
全憑妳如何看待它
And just remember to keep it together
並且記得把這種種加在一起
Don’t you know you’re never alone.
妳不知道自己從不孤單
When you are in your darkest hour
當妳在人生中最黑暗的時期
No you’re not defeated. And soon you’ll be smiling once again.
不妳並沒有被擊敗. 很快妳會再次嶄露笑容
Then you won’t have to feel it.
且妳將不必刻意感受
Let it go with the wind
讓它隨風而去
Time passes us by. And know that you’re aloud to cry
時光帶著我們流去 而且知道妳的嚎啕大哭

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Narsha Liu 的頭像
    Narsha Liu

    湘太后不在紫禁城

    Narsha Liu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()